About the role
We are looking for a systems engineer to join our Infrastructure & Reliability teams
You will work on a range of tools, infrastructure and services – new and existing – with an aim to elegantly and efficiently solve problems and deliver practical, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Good Analytical Thinking
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes) and/or virtualization, web servers
- Proven experience of Linux Server (Ubuntu around install, troubleshoot, tweaking, hardening, patching, update, upgrade), tweaking NGINX, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience in Database Administration (Mysql, PostgreSQL)
- Continuous Integration Tools (ArgoCD, Jenkins).
- Proven experience in AWS or GCP Cloud infrastructure
- Develop and uses tools for systems and infrastructure automation.
- Manage and support Mbiz platform base on Hybrid Infrastructure (On Prem & Cloud)
- Troubleshoot system and OS level issues at scale across multiple global DCs.
- Research and development of infrastructure service improvements to help scale our DCs.
- Mentoring of other System Engineers within the team including technical documentation and training.
- At least 2+ years in systems engineering.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any field
- Knowledge/Experience in scripting such as Bash/PHP.
- General Networking understanding (switches, routing, firewalls).
- Monitoring/Alerting/Logging Services and correlating patterns (eg. Logstash, Grafana, Kibana)
- Understanding of storage concepts