Mbiz brings solutions to one of the major problems that every company has, which is the complicated and complex procurement process.
Mbiz is specifically designed to simplify B2B (Business to Business) transactions that will fulfill your needs. With thousands of products and categories available coming from numerous certified vendors in Indonesia, we offer integrated e-procurement system to facilitate the process of approval and product purchasing in your company. We also ease procurement process to give our clients flexibility of product purchasing wherever and whenever they are.
Mbiz’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how enterprises handle their procurement process by providing the solution to simplify the complexity of procurement process. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Mbiz’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
We have vacancies open for senior and mid-level.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Programming experience in building and maintaining Microservice Architecture pattern and Web Services (Restful, SOAP).
- In-depth familiarity with one source code management system (Git, SVN, Mercurial).
- Experience with messaging system (RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka).
- Code standardization is a must, set your code quality as high as your pride.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Knowledge of container technologies (such as Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (like Swagger, OpenAPI).
- Experience with storage solutions, SQL/NoSQL data stores, and/or distributed computing technology (like MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, Elasticsearch/Solr).
- Experience with Odoo ERP development/implementation.
- Proficient with Node.js and React.js
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent as team and solo player.
|Job Category||Engineering, Technology|